Green Wings Migration is a migration agency based in Perth.
It was established in 2016 and offers migration assistance to people interested in making Australia home.
The team requires an additional admin superstar to support their practice.
The position is available on a part time or full-time basis, for 12 month fix term and the possibility to extend beyond this term.
We are seeking an immediate start.
Full training is provided, but existing office all-rounder experience is fundamental.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- overseeing office front of house: welcoming clients and taking phone calls, arranging meetings and preparing the meeting room, daily errands
- supporting the team of registered agents and assistants taking detailed notes and archiving files
- managing the firm’s accounts payable and receivable, taking payments from clients
Skills & requirements
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent phone manners and ability to take detailed messages
- Strong attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Exposure to MYOB or other accounting software well regarded
- A willingness to learn through supportive mentoring and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Time management skills
Above Average Knowledge of the Italian Language
What’s in it for you?
There are lots of benefits to taking up a role with DLGSC:
- A competitive, award-based salary with annual increments within award bands
- Flexible working hours including flexible start/finish times.
- 10.5% superannuation, increasing to 12% by 1 July 2025
- Bonus scheme based on performance KPIs
- Professional development planning
How to apply
To apply, please send your Resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 30 – 38 per week
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Do you have experience with MYOB, Xero or other accounting software?
- High School (Year 9-11) (Preferred)
- Office administration: 2 years (Required)
- Italian (Required)
Guarda anche le altre offerete di lavoro nella nostra sezione OFFERTE DI LAVORO